Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas
Located in the Madrid neighborhood of Vallecas, the Campo Fútbol de Vallecas was built in 1976. The ground consists of three strands, two of them are located alongside the pitch and both have two tiers of seating with parts of the fans covered. Behind one of the goals sits an uncovered stand for local fanatics and protesters of football known as the “Bukaneros”.
The stadium houses Rayo Vallecano de Madrid even before it had gone under the names Estadio Puente de Vallecas and Estadio Teresa Rivero. Aside from La Liga Matches, it was the venue for the 1940 Copa del Generalisimo Final and Racing de Madrid matches. After the Spanish Civil War destroyed a lot of facilities in Spain, its former home team and tenant Atletico Madrid transferred to Campo de Fútbol de Valleca.
Home Team: Rayo Vallecano
Field Size: 109.3 x 71.1 yards