NBA Title & Conference Odds
The NBA 2018/19 regular season is about to hit the quarter mark. Today, we look at where the teams stand, who has the best and worst basketball odds to win the title, as well as conference odds
Let’s take a look at the current NBA standings, along with the projected record, point differential, and odds to win the title, and conference.
- Currently the Warriors still set second in projected record (57-25) and fifth in point differential (+6.8), but despite their recent performances, they still remain top favorites to win the title at -150 odds.
- The refreshed Toronto Raptors are projected to have the league’s best record at 60-22, which comes with home-court advantage in every playoff series.
- As it stands, the team with the best current point differential is the Milwaukee Bucks at +9.2, and is projected for 55 wins and is 20-1 to win the title.
Western Conference standings and odds
- Again, the Warriors stand tall here and are favorites to win the West at -250 odds. They sit with +6.8 point differential despite facing difficulties without Steph Curry, who recently returned.
- The Houston Rockets are the only team with odds better than 10-1 even though they are 11-12 on the year with an underwhelming -0.2 point differential.
- LeBron James and his new team, the Los Angeles Lakers are level with Oklahoma City Thunder at 14-1 to win the West.
Eastern Conference standings and odds
- The Raptors are on a roll with a 20-5 record, and they boast an impressive +8.2 point differential. They’re the only franchise anticipated to win 60 games, and they’re +180 to win in the East.
- Meanwhile, the Celtics are a disappointing 13-10 after coming into the season with high expectations. They currently hold East’s third-highest point differential at +4.5 and second-best odds to win the conference (+9.2).
- Both the 76ers and Bucks are the only two other teams under 30-1. The Bucks are fourth in odds despite holding a 15-7 record and the league’s top point differential (+9.2).